Hello Denver Area Drupalistas --
The Denver/Boulder DrupalChix are hosting the bi-monthly Denver Learn Ladder DBUG Meetup, which takes place on the third Thursday of every other month.
Don't forget your computers, this is a working meeting! We will be working on the Learn Drupal Ladder, which teaches everyone how to be able to successfully and confidently contribute to Drupal, and specifically to Drupal core.
- 6:00 - 6:30 Socializing, Pizza, and Drinks
- 6:30 - 6:45 Introductions
- 6:45 - 8:15
- Continue/Begin to "Climb the Drupal Learn Ladder", http://learndrupal.org.
- We will also have the Issue Queue spreadsheet for anyone who has made it through the ladder and would like to work on issues instead.
- 8:15 - 8:30 Feedback, Questions, and Answers
You can also register on the event page on g.d.o: http://groups.drupal.org/node/188634
Stay tuned for remote access information.
Food and Beverages are provided from proceeds of the Drupal Mentoring Day held a few months back.
Who should attend?
- Anyone needing some help/guidance in order to get (more) involved with Drupal and the Drupal community
- Anyone who wants to network and get to know others involved in Drupal
- Anyone who wants more information, or questions answered about Drupal.
- Men and women in the Boulder/Denver, Colorado area interested in learning how to and want to contribute to core.
- Anyone interested in helping encourage women to participate in Drupal