Objectives: At the end of this free 3-hour training session, you will be able to
- Locate, evaluate, and install modules
- Add contributed module-based fields to your content types
- Add node-based features to content types
- Add a site-wide feature to the site
- Add test content to your site in a matter of seconds
- Use Views to query your site database and display the results in a block and/or page
Prerequisites: You need to have completed the activities from day 1 and day 2 of this free training series.
Materials: This is a free training event. There will be no handouts. Please bring paper and pen to take notes.
Important note: This is not your typical Drupal meetup. This is a facilitated training event. We will start on time to allow those who need to be home at a decent hour. When class ends, there will be a short meet and greet for those who have time to stay.