|Sent on:||Wednesday, January 4, 2012 5:03 PM|
This is a part time position averaging about 20 hours per week. Position reports to the Communications Director with a dotted reporting line to the Director of Information Technology Services. Developer will work with the Communications Director, department and constituencies throughout PennDesign to create and maintain websites using the Drupal content management system. Be available for meetings with the Communications Director, and other Design staff as needed.
· Proven Drupal development skills, including conversion of existing website, evaluations of plug-in modules, execution of super-administrative duties
· Install drupal updates to site; perform normal maintenance
· Provide guidance and recommendations to Departments and other Design groups in developing their web content, and provide support when necessary. Give guidance for third party web hosting sites when appropriate.
· Must be experience with high-profile, high-traffic websites.
· Handle setting up directories; domain registration
· Perform regularly scheduled back-ups of site
· Perform ongoing maintenance, and deletions
· Ability to work with defined deadlines
· Perform analytics for site
· Provide detailed reports of work accomplished to Director of Communications· High level of motivation, attention to detail, clear communication skills and problem-solving ability