Greater Philadelphia Drupal Meetup Group Message Board › Room for a couple of more presenters at this Wednesday's Drupal program

Room for a couple of more presenters at this Wednesday's Drupal program

Sam
samcohen
Group Organizer
Glenside, PA
Hi everyone,

I wanted to email to say we still have room for a couple of presenters for the Power of Drupal program this Wednesday. 

The first part of the program will be a short panel discussion, covering the questions listed in the description.

This will be followed by short (ten minute) , non-technical, demonstrations of what's possible with Drupal, such as module demonstrations and site recipes.  We've already got some really great demonstrations lined up. 

If you build Drupal sites and you would like to do a short, non-techinical  demonstration of what's possible with Drupal, please email me.  It doesn't have to be something you created, just something you have used and feel is highly effective. 

I'd also like to thank our sponsors, Rock Creek Strategic Marketing, Zivtech, Rock River Star and New Media Solutions . And of course, Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney, PC, for providing the great space.  See the site for more info and links on all sponsors. 

Best,

Sam

Sam Cohen, Principal
New Media Solutions
Drupal Training & Services