Greater Philadelphia Drupal Meetup Group Message Board › New Drupal Courses and meetup requests

New Drupal Courses and meetup requests

Sam
samcohen
Group Organizer
Glenside, PA
Hi everyone,

I'm writing to announce new training courses below.  I'm happy to extend the 10% nonprofit/association discount to any members of this group for the six week course.  Just enter "Drupal Meetup" where it asks for nonprofit/association name.

For those of you who freelance building Drupal sites, or would like to, please check out the new course on earning a living as a freelancer.

I'd also like to remind everyone that if anyone wants to host and organize a drupal meetup, you are welcome to use this meetup group to promote it. (And thank you Zivtech for generously hosting the monthly meetings.

Best,
Sam

Mastering Drupal 7: A live Six Week Online Course.
A step by step, live online course where we take you from installing Drupal to building complex, professional, interactive sites.

Earn a Great Living as a Freelance Web Developer (specializing in Drupal).
A course for this who want to build a successful practice creating websites

Social Innovation Grant
Free course and consulting for innovative website idea that has a positive social impact

Sam Cohen, Principal
New Media Solutions
Drupal Training & Services