addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Auckland Drupal Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking to learn Drupal and contribute

Seeking to learn Drupal and contribute

A former member
Post #: 1
I recently joined this group to learn more about Drupal. I have a business idea which I have progressed through client surveys and face to face interviews to the point where I am now trying to develop a MVP as fast as possible and learn Drupal at the same time ( dumb probably I know). There seems to be no proper Drupal training in Auckland that I can find and the paid online courses have been good but I learn best by doing so is anyone out there prepared to mentor or coach a newbie in a work environment or suggest possible solutions so I can speed up my development? (apart from paying out large amounts of cash which I dont't have!
Thanks for your input