July 18, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This month we're focusing on 'User Engagement' and Drupal - looking forward to some great presentations
- Owen Lansbury - UX approach for http://www.novafm.com.au
- Robert Caracaus - How to choose the most engaging layout - or website!
- A short case study demonstrating wins that can be had by testing different creative ideas, positioning, and namespacing ideas before you (your clients!) commit to them.
- Using panels (panelizer, page manager, etc) and tools like Google Website Optimizer and Analytics to allow less-technical engagement experts to test and optimize layouts.
- Using the Domain Access module to allow for the quick automation of entire websites branded to match a target audience.
- The importance of giving those in charge of engagement 'element collages' rather than set-in-stone designs.
- Why Drupal projects need to incorporate engagement in their scope.
- Mick Collopy: User Engagement - Analytics and Email Integration
- analysing Drupal data - user stats, accesslogs etc
- personalising email based on user web behaviour
Let us know if you have a lightning talk as we can probably accommodate...
Drinks afterwards at a nearby pub.