addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Drupal Users Group Message Board › Drupal Gun needed - Get in touch!

Drupal Gun needed - Get in touch!

This message board is read-only.

Sam E.
user 56029612
Sydney, AU
Post #: 3
Hey guys,

Sorry I missed the beers after the meet up the other night. Hope you all finished with a few cold ones!

I'm working a role at the moment, where I'm looking for a Drupal talent for a permanent position in a digital agency in Sydney. to see my Add on seek Click here

Also get in touch, happy to have a chat about your situation as I'm always on the look out for top talent!

See you all soon,

Sam