addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Doctor Who Meetup Message Board › Doctor Who: "Asylum of the Daleks". on BBC America, Saturday, Sept

Doctor Who: "Asylum of the Daleks". on BBC America, Saturday, September 1, 9pm EST/8pm CST!

I am the P.
user 3439819
Franklin Park, IL
Post #: 121
Doctor Who: "Asylum of the Daleks". on BBC America, Saturday, September 1, 9pm EST/8pm CST!
I am the P.
user 3439819
Franklin Park, IL
Post #: 122
From what I am seeing on the listings on the AT&T U-Verse TV guide,on Sat., Sept. 1 at 7pm EST/6pm CST the 2011 Christmas episode, "The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe", is being shown in the 2 hour time slot and then @ 9pm CST/8pm CST an episode of "Copper" is to be shown. There is no mention of "Asylum of the Daleks" being shown in that time slot. Maybe they need to update it and mention it? Or BBC America needs to bump a programme to fit it in the timeslot?
A former member
Post #: 66
Oooo...looking forward to the start of he new season.
A former member
Post #: 38
I'll be at Worldcon; so I'm setting my VCR.
A former member
Post #: 96
For those out in the burbs, The Wandering Dragon (game shop) in Plainfield will be showing Doctor Who all day long, leading up to Asylum of the Daleks.