Chicago Doctor Who Meetup Message Board › my new Doctor Who podcast is online: WHO 37

my new Doctor Who podcast is online: WHO 37

JB A.
JB_Bridge
Chicago, IL
Post #: 9
I have taken the plunge and have started my own Doctor Who podcast, "WHO 37". The pilot episode has been released and is available for download at http://who37.libsyn.c...­

I hope to have others involved in future episodes - it's just me for now. I aim to have at least one show a month, and I'll most likely be podcasting more frequently once the new season of Doctor Who resumes this spring.

I've also set up a Facebook page for the podcast at Facebook.com/who37

Here is the blurb for the pilot episode:

"…and another Whovian throws his hat into the podcasting ring. In the pilot episode, our intrepid podcaster explains the significance of the number 37, tells how Tom Baker's scarf helped turn rivals into best mates, and speculates about what to expect in Series 7B and the 50th anniversary special. Topics also include Matt Smith's lack of aviation skills, funny Sontaran sidekicks, and memories of watching Doctor Who on public television in the 1980s."

Thanks - JB