align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Dubai Writers' Group Message Board › Dubai Writers' Group: New co-organiser

Dubai Writers' Group: New co-organiser

Will
DubaiFreelance
Dubai, AE
Folks,

After Heidi's sterling work in my absence, we have made her a co-organiser of the group. I'm sure you'll all agree her efforts to hold WEEKLY meetings - writing and 'critiqueing' - have been enormously well received.

I remain organiser (or, as I prefer, disorganiser), while Traci still remains co-organiser, too.

We have some fantastic plans for next year - not least of which is the upcoming SHORT+SWEET ten minute play festival.

As the group gets bigger, feel free to step up as an addtional organiser. The more people we have on board helping organise meet-ups, events, speakers, etc, the more valuable the group is to us all.

Contact me if you have spare time and a willingness to help.

Now get writing!

Good luck

Will
A former member
Post #: 3
im available and willing ! :)
Just say the word.