1) If you want to bring something for us to critique, please upload it about a week ahead of time. That gives us a chance to read it and form our thoughts.
2) All sorts of writing are welcome, but please be mindful of culture and climate. If it's rated R you can still upload it, just might want to put a warning.
3) Please keep it to under 6,000 words. If you don't know how many words yours is, your editing program probably has a word count fuction.
4) We will try to get to everyone's, but if we have too many, some may get bumped to the next meeting. If you upload early you'll probably get priority.
5) Please read/DL stuff ahead of time! If you don't have time that's still alright, no reason you can't come, but please read the comments trail, as in about a week I'll post the list of what we'll be reading/critiquing, I'd like people to have mostly read everyone else's.
6) Please don't let this scare you out of posting something, or coming. ^^ These rules are just to help make sure everyone gets a fair shake.