The American & Irish Group Message Board › Where to get American Food Items

Where to get American Food Items

A former member
Post #: 1
We were just talking about this at the Karen/Devyn Thanksgiving and then I went to work today and there was an ENTIRE box: Reeses Nutrageous bars at the Jelly Bean Cafe inside Crumlin Hospital. Stop in if you're in the neighborhood, I left a couple behind for others... wink
Lisa

A former member
Donnybrook Fair is always a great place for American food. They have cereals, pop tarts, kool aid, KRAFT MACARONI AND CHEESE!!, pepperidge farm goldfish, grape jelly, etc etc. its on morehampton lane in donnybrook

Oh man!! Kraft Mac and Cheese! So nice to hear. I hope they still have it. I ordered it off a website last time for an outrageous price...but it was so well worth it. Thanks for that!!
Chris :.
maynardcm
Dublin, IE
Post #: 29
hey everyone! just a quick note to say that fresh market on wexford st (across the road from whelans) now has an entire american food section. picked up mac n cheese, welchs grape jelly, and a can of cherry dr pepper. expensive, but not terribly over priced. the selection varies week to week. definitely worth popping in and having a look if you're in the area.
Greg
user 75700552
Dublin, IE
I was in Powerscourt a couple of weeks ago and noticed their garden center shop had a bunch of American food as you enter the store, mostly stuff you see elsewhere, but also a few things I hadn't seen elsewhere like Crisco and progresso breadcrumbs. It's the garden shop by the parking lot not the shops in the main house where the entrance to the formal gardens are.

Gleesons in Booterstown has a smattering of American stuff too - bisquick, aunt jemima syrup, gobstoppers, nerds, etc.

Does anyone know of a location that reliably carries Gatorade - ideally lemon-lime? I occasionally come across the blue-frost stuff but lemon-lime is elusive