addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Re: [ducati-1] Hey

From: nick
Sent on: Monday, July 13, 2009 6:05 PM
Dawn I am glad to know that John is back riding, that's great.
Things busy and heptic here to me like to most people; still riding  
and with good fun.
I hope to catch up with you guys sometime soon. Stay in touch.
cheers
Nicola


On Jul 13, 2009, at 3:44 PM, Dawn <[address removed]> wrote:

>
> Hey Nick,
> Knew u didnt on the 1098 but thought u may have had a duel sport  
> bile.  John and I have been doing that the last few months since he  
> can ride again after the crash.
>
> How have u been?
>
> Dawn
>
> Sent from iPhone
>
> On Jul 13, 2009, at 3:22 PM, nick <[address removed]> wrote:
>
> No we are too heavy for that...
>
>
>
> On Jul 13, 2009, at 3:18 PM, Dawn <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>
> You guys are a riot. Any of you ride duel sport?  Dawn
>
> Sent from iPhone
>
> On Jul 13, 2009, at 3:12 PM, Frank Maiorano <[address removed]>  
> wrote:
>
> Does my butt look big in these chaps?
>
> Frank
> Frank M. Maiorano
>[masked]
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 13, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Leo <[address removed]> wrote:
>
> Spammer
> Admin should delete after I lose some weight
>
> Sent from Space
>
> On Jul 13, 2009, at 8:08 AM, Frank Maiorano <[address removed]>  
> wrote:
>
> Agree
>
> Frank
> Frank M. Maiorano
>[masked]
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 13, 2009, at 8:04 AM, Dawn <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>
> Not what this group is for
>
> Sent from iPhone
>
> On Jul 13, 2009, at 2:28 AM, Marcia <[address removed]>  
> wrote:
>
> Hey, I saw that we were in the same group. I just wanted to ask you  
> to check out my diet blog and tell me what you think of it. It's my  
> story of how I lost 40+ pounds after having 3 kids!  My link is http://www.marcia...­ 
>  if you have any questions feel free to message me back, Thanks!
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://ducati.mee...­
> This message was sent by Marcia ([address removed]) from  
> The Atlanta Ducati Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Marcia, visit his/her member profile: http://ducati.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://ducati.mee...­
> This message was sent by Dawn ([address removed]) from The Atlanta  
> Ducati Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Dawn, visit his/her member profile: http://ducati.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://ducati.mee...­
> This message was sent by Frank Maiorano ([address removed]) from  
> The Atlanta Ducati Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Frank Maiorano, visit his/her member profile: http://ducati.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://ducati.mee...­
> This message was sent by Leo ([address removed]) from The Atlanta  
> Ducati Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Leo, visit his/her member profile: http://ducati.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://ducati.mee...­
> This message was sent by Frank Maiorano ([address removed]) from  
> The Atlanta Ducati Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Frank Maiorano, visit his/her member profile: http://ducati.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://ducati.mee...­
> This message was sent by Dawn ([address removed]) from The Atlanta  
> Ducati Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Dawn, visit his/her member profile: http://ducati.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://ducati.mee...­
> This message was sent by nick ([address removed]) from The  
> Atlanta Ducati Meetup Group.
> To learn more about nick, visit his/her member profile: http://ducati.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://ducati.mee...­
> This message was sent by Dawn ([address removed]) from The Atlanta  
> Ducati Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Dawn, visit his/her member profile: http://ducati.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy