addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Atlanta Ducati Meetup Group Message Board › Folding Motorcycle Trailer

Folding Motorcycle Trailer

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm looking for a trailer and haven't found the perfect one yet. However, Saturday Oct 30, 2010 I stopped to buy gas at the Shell station at Hwy 53 and GA 400. In the grocery store parking lot next to it I saw a trailer that looked promising. I stopped and looked cloesly at it but I couldn't find any information on who manufactured it. There was a Ducati sticker on it though and I know the Ducati Group always stops there so thought someone on this forum might know who it beleogs to so I can find the manufacture.

As I recall it would hold two bikes; it was foldable or at least it had little wheels so it could be stood upright. It was black, short and looked light but sturdy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rich
Frank B.
user 4120491
Roswell, GA
Post #: 21
Rich

Check with the guys at Earl Smalls Harley D....I know they use those kind of trailers
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Frank
Frank B.
user 4120491
Roswell, GA
Post #: 26
Did you have luck with the trailer search?