addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Freeganism 101 and Trash Tour

Meetup details changed: Freeganism 101 and Trash Tour

Madeline
madinelson
Brooklyn, NY
On Monday the 5th, as of 7:45pm, there were only 3 people there for a 7:30 meeting, and one of them said he was only there to observe. I thought, oh well, day after a holiday, what can we expect? But apparently by 9:30pm the group was huge for the trash tour. So, we're going back to separating the organizational meeting from the rest of the event on Meetup so we have some idea of who's planning to come to the meeting. If you ARE coming to the meeting, please RSVP for that event too. Thanks!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/dumpsterdiving-4/events/17165698/­

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.