addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › New site that encourages sustainability and charity-giving

New site that encourages sustainability and charity-giving

A former member
Post #: 6
Just found a site that I thought you guys might like - www.doubleimpact.com­ It's all about being more sustainable and having a positive impact both on the environment and society. It's really innovative! They get their brand partners to match your sustainable actions in the form of donations to the charity you support. I found it really interesting and just thought I would share it with you guys!