addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › need help; will compensate

need help; will compensate

Anne
user 6145311
New York, NY
Post #: 114
I've had a bunch of injuries this year, most recently I pulled a muscle in my back. I need someone to help me for a few hours with some household chores. I can compensate you with some cash as well as possibly free stuff depending on what you need. It has to be this week. Need someone who can bend and lift and stand on a chair.
A former member
Post #: 10
Hi Anne, I would love to help and I would also like to make a little money.
Joyce McMahon
joyce.mcmahon@gmail.com
917-553-6906 cell
347-436-0128 home
Jose I.
user 8519284
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 4
I've had a bunch of injuries this year, most recently I pulled a muscle in my back. I need someone to help me for a few hours with some household chores. I can compensate you with some cash as well as possibly free stuff depending on what you need. It has to be this week. Need someone who can bend and lift and stand on a chair.

Hi, my name is Joseph, i see that maybe you got help. But if not for the future, i can help you to lift some heavy things, but only in the morning hours, or night, because my schedule is from 11:30 am to 7:45 pm everyday.
If you email me with anticipation , i can be able to help. I live in Queens, so i need 45 to got manhattan. i can not put email here because spamming, but let me know for another time.