align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Anne
user 6145311
New York, NY
Post #: 117
My building has a used clothing bin in the basement (my idea) it is quite large but I just noticed it is now filled to overflowing. There are both men's and women's clothes, mostly in good condition. If you are interested in browsing it, let me know and we'll arrange a time for you to come over (I'm at 25th and Third in Manhattan).

We also have a free "lending" library in the basement next to the clothes bin. We have a surfeit of books at the moment, fiction and non-fiction, hardcover and paperback. It is not necessary to return any of the books (although some people do). If you want to come over to browse the clothes you can also take a few books.
Jose I.
user 8519284
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 7
HI. i will be interested in men's clothes. I can do it on Nights, Wed or Friday at 8;30pm will be ok, because this week there is trash tours and feast.I don't know how to get contact. Here it say don't post email. Thanks.
Kate
katenewyork
New York, NY
Post #: 94
Thanks for posting. I'm in need of women's clothes, mostly for work, and would like to come have a look if there still are women's clothes. Nights and weekends are generally best for me, or whenever the clothing bin is especially full.
Helen G.
user 33692542
New York, NY
Post #: 6
I would be interested in the womens' clothing & the bks.
Tues & Weds nights are good for me.
Thanks for listening,
hgeng63