NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board › Free household supplies

Free household supplies

A former member
Post #: 118
I had my apartment painted and am going through some stuff. I don't need the following and want to give it away:

Scotchgard
some paintrollers and a brush (unused)
Miracle Gro
Noxon metal polish
glue
some foam and limited bubble wrap
Magix Suede Renew (dark brown)

Other items may surface as I put stuff away.
Jay L.
user 44497702
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hello

If possible, and we could meet somewhere in Manhattan, I would like to claim the Scotchgard, glue, and paintrollers/brush.

Thank you!
QueenBoadicea
queenboadiceaofthe...
New York, NY
Post #: 82
I would like the MiracleGro. I've been trying to grow sunflower seeds and peach trees with no success. MiracleGro would be a fantastic help. If that doesn't do the trick, nothing will. When and where can I meet with you?
A former member
Post #: 119
You can stop by tonight.
QueenBoadicea
queenboadiceaofthe...
New York, NY
Post #: 83
Darn. I missed your last notification because I don't have a cell phone and I left the computer to get to work. :(

So what's a better time during the week? I'm working now (although I wouldn't call it a properly paying job) and my hours are Monday through Thursday 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (usually). Tomorrow I'll be working most of the day. Is today or Wednesday a possibility?

A former member
Post #: 121
I'm around later today.
Since I posted this I also have purple construction paper, and stencils to make large block letters for signs.
QueenBoadicea
queenboadiceaofthe...
New York, NY
Post #: 84
Where are you again? I should take down your address by now but it never occurs to me to keep sensitive information like that until I need it. Silly me. biggrin
A former member
Post #: 122
I sent you an email; sorry for the delay.

I have some semi-gloss off-white paint if anyone is interested. It's probably a half gallon.