addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › Looking for a dive partner in Northern NJ (Bergen County)

Looking for a dive partner in Northern NJ (Bergen County)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm an experienced diver looking for a dive partner in Northern NJ (Bergen County). I'm extremely resourceful, bright, and a lot of fun :) I am seeking a relatively able-bodied, like-minded dive partner who enjoys scavenging free goodies and is not afraid to get a little dirty!

I just moved here from Oregon where I had a terrific dive partner whom I miss very much. I find that dives go a lot smoother (and are a lot more fun) with a partner. My husband loves the goodies I bring home but is too squeamish to dive with me. I generally find more than I could ever use and donate a lot of it to local soup kitchens and animal rescue organizations.

I am excellent at preservation - canning, dehydration, creative cooking, freezing, root cellaring, wine/beer making, fermentation, etc. and would be happy to pass along that knowledge to a partner as well :)

Please send me a message if you're interested!
Nancy P.
user 84754682
Fairview, NJ
Post #: 1
Hello,
I recently joined this group. I noticed that it has been a while since you posted this are you still in the North Bergen area ? and if so, how has this experience been thus far.