align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › vitamin/supplement give-away

vitamin/supplement give-away

A former member
Post #: 133
I take a variety of supplements but not every day, which means I have more than I need. I have a whole bottle of Centrum for middle-aged women that doesn't agree with my stomach; it's yours if you want it. Also extra Vitamin D, Magnesium, iron, selenium, B complex, Echinacea. Send me a message if you're going to be in Manhattan and would like to stop by to pick up. I'm in the Gramercy/Kips Bay area. Also I have OTC meds such as Zantac. If you have anything you think I might be looking for, let me know.