addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Anne
user 6145311
New York, NY
Post #: 65
Does anyone want to stop by my place Sunday night to pick up items such as random spices and other foodstuffs, random household items etc. and then see what the supermarket downstairs (D'Agostino's) puts out in the garbage? D'Agostino's frequently throws out perfectly good lettuce. I live on the East Side of Manhattan. Let me know if you want to stop by around 8:30-9:00 p.m.
Anne
A former member
Post #: 1
I am interested in coming over. I live in the East Village. What is your address and what time should I come?

thanks,
Sara