addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

Are there any good fitness places near by that you can pay by the month? Or any yoga centers that aren't super pricey? Id really like to stay active while i am here.

Thanks! :)
Subir
user 59293362
's-Hertogenbosch, NL
Post #: 1
Hi Kendra,

I don’t think there are any fitness centers with monthly membership. Mostly they are 12 months but in some cases 6 or 9 months. I have a membership at Fit4free, which is relatively cheap (about 20 euro p/m inc. group lessons) compare to others.

I do jogging 2 times a week (evenings) and head to fitness center in the weekend. Like you I really like to stay active too. I am planning to pick up tennis or squash soon. I am new in the town and looking for a sport-buddy. Just let me know if you are interested in joining me for the fitness, jogging, tennis or squash. Any other sports are welcome too :)

Subir
Susanne
user 8604676
's-Hertogenbosch, NL
Post #: 3
Hi there,

Sport Olympia has good yoga lessons too, but is more expensive ...train for more is cheaper if you are going more often, but I don't like the quality of their lessons... And as far Si know you have now everywhere 1 month notice..
Susanne