add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Dutch Python & Django User Group Message Board › Update the Welcome page after signup

Update the Welcome page after signup

Pieter S.
user 112119812
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
I just signed up and was greeted with the Welcome page. That page could use an update as it still refers to the old Wiki and it also mentions the following, "In addition, this year (2011) we are hosting the DjangoCon EU." Well, "this year" is not 2011 :) I do not want to nit-pick but it is the Welcome page...

By the way, I had to re-edit this post several times as it "was flagged as looking a lot like spam". Mmm, the spam filter seems a bit agressive.