Imagine if you possessed the same critical skillall successful CEO’s & leaders have used to stand out in a competitive workplace environment to ensure their accelerated career success.
Well guess what?
You already do, you just need an encouraging platform to practice so your rough edges are as smooth as a newly polished table..
Accepted, respected and always celebrated for being you. Dyslexic success is about a peer network of Dyslexics coming together to be as successful as they choose to be.
The big vision
Succlexia is a movement from 2013 where 60 Dyslexics came together to share their victories & strategies to being successful. Now you have the opportunity to teach others through leading workshops through our universities network all in an inclusive Dyslexic way.
You get to meet others who accept you, teach & learn from one another so what are you waiting for?
What skills you'll get out of each meeting:
The skill of being able to speak and present confidently in front of colleagues, clients, managers, and even prospective employers.
A skill that once developed, you will not only have for life, but will enable you to immediately feel more confident leading at work and allow you to be seen and noticed by upper management. Making you a first pick for leadership development and fast track promotion.
A bit about THIS Meetup group: This is NOT a regular peer networking group, it's a holistic leadership and communication programme, it is transformative learning. Whilst our highly intensive session will get you speaking and presenting every week, you will be encouraged to use visual, kinesthetic and audio to deliver to a diverse learning style. We will have you delivering highly engaging and persuasive presentations based on your expertise to blow away your peers, company leaders and manager ( without feeling nervous, before during or after). All with the specific aim of getting you celebrated so you are paid more, promoted and never demoted.
NB: This Meetup isn’t for everyone. Our group is tailored specifically for those that fit the following criteria:
- Professionals who are action orientated, seek constructive feedback
- HR Professionals who want to cater to their diverse learning workforce and to make a meaningful impact on their corporate social responsibility targets
- Professionals that want to learn more about neurodiversity
- Professionals that want to increase acceptance and decrease learning disability hate crime
- Professionals wanting to improve their speaking and presentation skills to become holistic leaders and communicators in their field or workplace.
- Professionals frustrated with lack of speed of their career progression.
- Professionals who want to climb the corporate ladder faster and aren’t afraid to ‘leapfrog' those that have been there longer.