Organizing Your eBay Work Space:
Thinking Outside The Box
Setting up an efficient, productive e-commerce work space can be a challenge, even for the most organized person. But never fear, it can be done! It's possible to create a workable, functional space inside your home or office if you just think outside the box. In this fun and interactive session, you'll learn:
- Best practices for finding hidden and unused pockets of space in your home
- How repurposing can save you time and money - in ways you never thought possible
- Why shelves, bins and carts are your best friends
- Ways to track inventory so you don't lose track of items
- How to set up stations for each work process, from sorting to shipping
- Storage rooms - how NOT to create a mountain out of a molehill
This presentation will feature photos and examples of home office work spaces from very successful sellers here in the Bay Area.
About Our Presenter:
Our presenter and facilitator will be Serena Lee. Serena started selling on eBay in 2005. In 2010, she left a corporate job in biotech to become a full-time seller on eBay. Serena sells all kinds of stuff - fun stuff, kid's stuff and vintage stuff. She is a very active contributor to our eBay sellers group.
NOTE: This presentation is the first of a two-part series. The second part will focus on optimizing an eBay business, once you've become organized. Stay tuned for more information on this session, which is tentatively scheduled for the end of July.