eCommerce Toronto (#eComTO) is a monthly roundtable discussion meetup for Canadian eCommerce merchants and professionals to talk shop.
Want a sneak peak? Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huHAuJ17dEE
How do we run this meetup?
We host our meetups in the MaRS Commons to discuss various topics under the umbrella of eCommerce. Our meetups are free to attend and occur on the first Thursday of each month from 6-7pm. We like to keep it to an hour to ensure we keep on topic and use everyone's time efficiently.
- How to creatively market your online store
- How to gear up for the holiday shopping rush
- Best practices for PPC Marketing in eCommerce
- Analytics and measurement in eCommerce
- Shopping cart checkout optimization
- Building a backend that sets you up for success
- 9 critical mistakes commerce companies make
- Comparison Shopping Engines: Advice and Best practices
- Search Engine Optimization for eCommerce
- Get Keep and Grow Marketing strategies for eCommerce
Who this is for.
Retailers, eTailers, Professionals in eCommerce and anybody who wants to learn about eCommerce.
Who this is NOT for.
We encourage merchants to share their business and company information (ie. name, URL, brief overview etc) during the meetup introductions period, as it helps to give context into their knowledge and experience. However, if you just want to show up and pitch your company or services, then please don't. We also do not allow Recruiters to attend. This is educational, not marketing / sales.