The meetup will appear full for manual control - add yourself to waiting list, and I'll pull you in depending on fit for mountain/team.
These are pictures from a recent trip report
1. This is not a technical climb, but a physically demanding hike and scramble
Our typical hikes are around 8-10 miles round trip,[masked] feet elevation gain, and mixed terrain scramble to a peak.
2. Required list of equipment
You must be prepared enough to stay overnight in winter incase of emergency. For a full list of equipment: see
3. Time - Full day - do not book anything for the evening.
4. Hiking speed - I go at a very slow pace - If u are faster, u have to slow down or carry more weight.
5. Carpool -the group charge $0.50 per mile divided to each occupant. Here are some carpool costs per occupant from previous trips.
5$ to north bend
10$ to snoqualmie pass,
20$ to cle elum, Stevens pass, mountain loop (lower)
25$ to Teanaway/Blewett pass, North Casacades, Rainer
6. Dinner: we go for dinner after this hike
All participants must have a Waiver. on file. If your title does not have a * or, has a w*, then u don't have a waiver with Peaks. You should print/sign and bring this waiver with you.
By signing up for an event, you certify that you have signed and delivered the Waiver. Regardless of the waiver mentioned above, by joining as a members of ePeaks meetup Group, or joining in an event, you assume responsibility for yourself and your guests. While novices are welcome, you should know your own limitation. Also, you agree to the "Meetup terms of service and conditions" . You can not be a minor to sign up with us.
Note: Please remember, our organizers are not guides. We are not professional trainers or experts. You are responsible for your own safety and your preparation for the events. You need to be properly equipped for all weather conditions, un-anticipated delays by other participants or for whatever reason, and have the skill level necessary to participate.
(seven-one-six) nine-three-four eight-seven-five-four