Join us in-person or on-line as the eZ Publish Community in North America has our first-ever “Jump-Start” event – an introduction to all things eZ Publish.
The on-line and in-person (Elk Grove, California) conference offers the opportunity to learn more about the open source eZ Publish Content Management platform. Marketers, communication directors and executives will find the morning sessions tailored to their needs. As the day progresses the topics become more technical, so developers, technical project managers, and IT directors will find the entire day worthwhile.
The day will give you what you need to determine whether to select eZ Publish, and to get started using it. It runs from 10am to 5pm Pacific with sessions including:
- 10:00am – 10:30 Presentation of the North-American Community structure, and schedule, main tools (Meetup.com).
- 10:30 – 11:00 How does eZ Publish fit in the CMS landscape ? (Round-table).
- 11:00 – Noon A tool for content professionals.
- Noon - 1:00pm eZ Publish 5 demo
- 1:00 – 2:00 Lunch with the Granite team, the eZ guys and the North-American community
- 2:00 – 3:30 eZ Publish architecture (including eZ Publish 5) (basic concepts, then become increasingly technical).
- 3:30 - 4:45 eZ Publish Extensions
- 4:45 – 5:00 "The next padawan steps inside the eZ Publish Community" (educational resources, how to connect with the community).
Attendees can participate in the entire day-long conference or in as many individual sessions as you like. There's no fee for the event, but both in-person and online registrations are limited.
Hosting the eZ Publish Jump-Start is Nicolas Pastorino, vice president of Community for eZ Systems. Granite Horizon, an eZ Systems business partner, is a co-sponsor. To attend in-person, email [masked]. To register to attend online go to: http://bit.ly/MTztdO. More information? [masked]