We gather online and in-person to discuss all aspects of the eZ Publish Enterprise Content Management System. All skill levels (from beginner to expert) and roles (from end user to marketer to developer to purchase decision maker) are welcome.
We are an extension of the broader, global community, focused on North and South America.
We have two regularly scheduled monthly conference calls: one about the eZ Ecosystem in general, usually featuring an eZ Systems employee as a guest attendee; and one that is an informal code share and question period.
We also try to schedule at least a couple of in-person meetups per year. Feel free to suggest locations and/or volunteer to help organize!
If you have any questions about the group or eZ Publish in general, please e-mail our mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post on the message board.
You can also get in touch with the eZ Ecosytem as a whole through:
- Twitter: search and post on hash tags #ezpublish and #ezcommunity
- share.ez.no: containing forums, blog posts, tutorials, downloads, and much more
- doc.ez.no: for eZ Publish documentation
- This Meetup page: http://tinyurl.com/ezamericas
- eZ Sessions: http://tinyurl.com/ezsessions