Join the 'Welcome to the World' infant massage classes and have fun with your newborn baby and other parents in a relaxed environment. Learn simple massage, yoga and reflexology techniques to soothe and comfort baby.
Use positive touch and provide many wonderful health benefits including relief of colic, digestive discomforts, muscular tension, teething pain...and help to improve sleep patterns!
Please note your baby will only be massaged by you.
Moms and Dads welcome to class.
Further details about the course below and at www.welcomebabymassage.com :
- 5 week course
- Age of baby: suitable for babies aged 3 weeks to 6 months
- Venue: False Creek Community Centre at Granville Island
- Starting Thursday 18th September through to Thursday 16th October 2014
- 10:30am-12pm every Thursday for 5 weeks
- Snacks and refreshments provided, as well as suitable massage oil and handouts
- $85 per course (=$17 per 90 min session)
- What to bring: a towel and travel change mat
- Book through the False Creek Community Centre registration website which can be found here http://vancouver.ca/parks-recreation-culture/false-creek-recreation-programs.aspx
- Leave a message here or contact Kelly Zwartouw on[masked] or [masked] if you have any queries