.Tour of the Superstition Mountains.
We will be keeping a pace of 16-17 MPH and a distance of 52.5 miles (this is not a beginner's ride) Please make sure that you can keep this pace for the entire ride. A couple of scheduled comfort-hydration stop are planned (more if needed)
We will be meeting in the parking lot behind Culver's on the N-E Corner of Baseline and Greenfield Rd. @ 7:00am and rolling at 7:15am.
Before the ride be sure to eat a light breakfast. Also please:
- Wear a helmet (mandatory) and bring a road bike.
- Bring plenty of water and a spare tubes
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Be prepared for approximately 4 hours of riding
- Arrive 15 minutes early and be sure to pump up tires
Ride leader is Tony Lozano.
Email, text or call me:
Come out and have fun!