Enjoy the many scheduled activities on FOUR different participating farms during the 2013 Hamilton Farm Crawl http://www.farmcrawlhamilton.ca/. Activities include egg gathering, bee keeping demonstrations, cow milking, making your own sachet and jam plus more: http://www.farmcrawlhamilton.ca/p/planned-activities-during-farm-crawl.html.
How does it work? Buy a ticket (information below), go to one farm, explore that farm then move onto the next ... Each farm will give you a unique experience. See how the farm operates, attend live demonstrations, and experience the delights of each farm.
$15 for Adults
$7.50 for children aged 5 to 16 (and accompanied by an adult)
Free for children under 5.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Online: http://www.weirslanelavender.net/collections/special-events
- Email: [masked]
- Day of event but we encourage you to buy in advance as this is an intimate event there for limited ticket availability.
- From these locations:
* Weir's Lane Lavender & Apiary Farm Store (223 Weirs Lane, Dundas, ON L9H 5E1, open Friday - Sunday, see www.weirslanelavender.ca for directions)
* Boar & Chick Veenstra Family Farm (Highway 5 Between Copetown and St. George, open Thursday - Saturday, see http://www.theboarandchick.com/the-pork-shoppe/ for directions)
* Hilltop Blooms (Orkney Road Between Governor's Road and Concession #2, open every day, see http://www.hilltopblooms.ca/p/spring-planting-workshops-2013.html for directions)
* Mulberry Bush (King Street in Downtown Dundas, open Tuesday - Saturday)
Is it possible to arrange a special farm crawl for my group on a different day? Indeed you can. Please email us for rates and more information: [masked]
This is designed to be an intimate event so there is a limited availability.
Event will be held rain or shine.