add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

EatnMingle Message Board › The WVRST is yet to come! Meetup June 6th, 7PM!

The WVRST is yet to come! Meetup June 6th, 7PM!

Rey P.
user 33128842
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hey guys and girls!

The WVRST meetup is finally here! After a month of negotiations, we have settled a reservations for a Friday night at 7PM. Come join us to unwind after the workweek and enjoy a sausage and beer with friendly/new faces. Remember, this meetup is free to attend but all you gotta do is pay for your own food. My goal is to introduce new places, new experiences and new foods to everyone. I love to share what I love and know with others so I hope you also embrace the same mindset.

Besides the deeper meaning... Come out, have fun and eat!

RSVP only is you are 99.9% sure about coming. We have close to 200 members and only 25 available spots for this event so please be considerate to everyone.

Check our Meetup page:­

RSVP here:­

And let's have a blast!! See you all soon!

Reynold, Theresa, Rob (the wvrst team ever)

Eat n Mingle Organizers

Join me on Twitter: @reynoldpan

Facebook: ReynoldP

And get my food ramblings and pics!