The eBay UK Seller Meetup Group Message Board › Who do you want to talk to?

Who do you want to talk to?

Nathan O.
nathanlon
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 14
Hey I really enjoyed the teleconference talk with one of the experts of Best Match.

The great thing is, we can even potentially get experts from the US at this time, as it's right in their time zone!

Who do you think would be interesting to talk to as a group? If you don't know names, just name the "job description".
Sean B.
user 8829510
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi everyone - I'm new here, so you may already have covered some of these ideas......

People I'd be interested in meeting include;

• A representative from the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses)
  • Someone from Trading Standards - to help us understand how we can avoid potential problems and be upstanding citizens !
  • A bod from HMRC - with particular interest in any forthcoming changes in the tax system (they run regular seminars for businesses, why not get them to run one just for ebayers ?)
  • People from third-party software companies with something useful (and not too expensive...) to offer. Particularly the kind of software that can assist the crossover between ebay & other selling platforms, to make it easier to harmonise things like stock allocation & automated stock purchase order generation.

Look forward to seeing you all at the next meet !

Sean
SnM Stuff