Eccentricity Club (Foodies and Fun) Message Board LillysList › Selling my 1999 SVT red convertible COBRA Mustang!

Selling my 1999 SVT red convertible COBRA Mustang!

Sandy
user 11227259
Orlando, FL
Post #: 8
Selling my 1999 SVT red convertible COBRA Mustang!
Great condition, very low miles (55,346). 5 speed manual, V8. Top is in awesome condition. Garage kept, I'm the original owner. Maybe you would like the Florida tag too.
"SNK BITE"
Have kept up with the maintenance, new battery in mid August 2012. NEVER WRECKED!
So, why am I selling it???? Bad left knee, and back problems.

Due to the very low miles and GREAT Condition of this car, I'm asking $15,000.00. Make me an offer I just might take it. If you are interested please send me an email, I can email you pictures, or make an appointment to see my car. I am located in south Orlando, near OIA.
Please put Mustang in the subject of your email, so I don't think it is spam. Thank you.
Skw1995@aol.com

•Ford's Special Vehicle Team (SVT), headed by John Plant, took over the task of coming up with hot limited-edition street car. The new reinvented Mustang was born. It as its birth date and signed by the two that made the engine, one of which initials are RPM! The Cobra was not made in 2000.