addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Anne
user 6159663
Lake Helen, FL
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I apologize for the (very) short notice.
Quite frankly, it wasn't something I would tell other people about without (and in this case until)
I had, at the very least, some evidence of changes occurring. (I probably need to work on that.)
I can "justify" it because there are so many who are not what they claim to be, but this is worth
witnessing even if you don't take part.

There are two healers from out of town who are visiting a friend of mine who lives in Cassadaga.
He had invited them to come into the community to do healing work.
They are doing healings at Colby Memorial Temple in Cassadaga Monday & Tuesday night (Feb 9th & 10th)
at 7:30 pm.
It is free; their is no charge for healings.
Donations are welcomed, but they are to be given only if you are able and moved to do so.

I was at my friend's home yesterday afternoon when the healers arrived. I was fortunate enough to share the afternoon with them and then went to the temple in the evening to watch them "do their thing".
I had a number of friends from this area who also showed up for the evening service.
I actually got to witness amalgam fillings turn to gold in their mouths. laughing

I came home and became concerned about myself because I realized that just didn't seem so extraordinary.
Maybe the truth of it is that it isn't unique and shouldn't seem out of the ordinary.
Perhaps our lack of belief or our positionality regarding what science can and cannot prove is what is out of sync.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I will be there again tonight. I have something else scheduled for Tuesday night, but, if I knew you were going to be here, I would rearrange it to share that time with you.

Please come either or both nights if you're so inclined. Bring others with you who may benefit or be interested.
The healers have different gifts so, if you come, feel free to allow them both to treat you.wink

E-mail me if you want to or if you have questions.

Love and light,

Anne