addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Eclectic Explorations Message Board › Tonight's Meetup (Naturally 7)

Tonight's Meetup (Naturally 7)

Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Happy Thursday!

Just a quick note to remind you about our meetup at BB Kings this evening. I will meet you in front of the club at 6:30PM. I plan to arrive at 6:15pm, so if you can get there early, that would be great.

Seating at BB Kings is first come, first served. Additionally, they will not seat the group untill everyone is present. Please be on time, so we can get the best table available.

If you experience any problems, please call my cell @ 917.972.3075

I look forward to seeing you this evening.

Have a great day!

Craig / Organizer