addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Eclectic Explorations Message Board › Meetup Update: Najee / Smooth Cruise 7/25 (Action Required)

Meetup Update: Najee / Smooth Cruise 7/25 (Action Required)

Craig
Craig_C
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Dear Jazz Explorer,

I hope you are doing well, and are in fine spirits! You are receiving this short note because you have RSVP'd "YES" for our Wednesday July 25th meetup featuring saxophonist Najee aboard the Spirit of New York.

Thank  you for RSVPing "YES" for this event!!! To ensure that we will be able to aquire tickets for everyone, I must ask that you pay for your ticket by Friday 6/29 at 11:00PM. You can take care of this by going to the event page on our site. Please click the following link: http://www.meetup.com/jazzexplorations/events/60731122/­

If you have already paid for your ticket, Thank you & please disregard this request.

For those members of the group whose plans have changed, we request that you visit the event page and update your RSVP to "No/Not Attending".

Your attention to these matters are appreciated. I look forward to another outstanding Jazz Explorations event sailing around the island of Manhattan!

Musically,

Craig / Organizer