Chicagoland Green & Eco-living (CGE) Message Board › Helping at Green Festival 2013 (May 18 & 19)!

Helping at Green Festival 2013 (May 18 & 19)!

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 435
We will have a table at Green Festival to present CGE and ChicagoVeg groups and we need some people to help us at the table for either or both days (Saturday & Sunday).

Green Festival's schedule is as follows:
10am to 6pm on Saturday, May 18th
11am to 5pm on Sunday, May 19th

Address: Navy Pier, 600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Our table at the event: CA-B

Morning shift is usually the most critical and we ask to arrive 20-30 minutes before the beginning.

Duties are very simple: smile and offer a brochure! Nevertheless, your help is needed and will be highly appreciated (so we could continue our presence at the Festival every year)!

Please respond to this message board thread if and when you might be available to help us at the table. We are looking for at least two people to man the table at all times. Minimum 2 hours shifts but the longer the better!

Thank you in advance for your help!
mary ann
mam100
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hi Vadim,

I am available to assist at the table, just let me know the needed times.

Peace, joy and harmony

Mary Ann
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 441
Thank you, Mary Ann!
At this point we could use your help at any time. Just let us know when you can be there so we could plan on it as new volunteers will be signing up. We can take as much of your help you could offer!
Ken Mick
kengmick
Chicago, IL
Post #: 19
put me down for Sunday 10:30am to 2pm. Additionally I'll try to stop by on Saturday afternoon, to offer some relief.
Sean
gothamchampion
Chicago, IL
Hey Vadim,

I'm available to help out on Saturday from about 9:30-noon if you still need assistance.
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 443
Yes - Thank you, Sean, and Thank you, Ken!
Hopefully we will get some more people signed up so it will be fun and easy for everyone (so people could take breaks at any time).
Bob Oehmen - Sunri...
BobOehmen
Chicago, IL
Post #: 79
Sure, I'll stop by Saturday and help man the booth.
I can do 2 hours Saturday morning. 10 - noon.
Where do I go? Do I just get there at 9:30 and say I"m with your booth?

Cheers!
Bob Oehmen
773.206-0008
Beata
user 85097612
Chicago, IL
I am available to assist at the table:

* Saturday 2pm - 4pm
* Sunday 1pm -5pm

Please, let me know if it works:-)

best regrds.
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 445
Thank you, Bob and Beata - It will work!
Yes, Bob, you probably can simply say at exhibitor's registration that you are volunteering for ChicagoVeg/CGE groups (CA-B table).
Thank you.
I actually plan to meeting Alan at 9:30 am at the main front entrance to the Navy Pier. You can meet us there too. Either way is fine. Call me if you can't find us.
Sandra James
user 11139618
Chicago, IL
Post #: 32
I can do Sunday 12-3.