February 2, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
For terms and conditions please refer to www.ecospirit.ca·
This trip is for members only.
The team will travel together at the same pace for the duration of the hike.
Will gather at the parking lot and work out car pool logistics. Extra vehicles will be parked at the side streets. The convoy will drive to the Cypress cross country ski parking area.
Early start is to ensure a good parking spot near the trail head and have the rest of the afternnon for other activities.
- round trip distance: 8 km
- net hiking time: 3 hours
- high point: 1325 m.
- elevation gain: 440 m.
- rating: moderate
- level: intermediate
- pace: constant
- food and water
- footwear: hiking/winter boots, snowshoes, & gaiters
- trekking poles (if you are used to using them)
- clothing (jacket(s) warmth, wind, rain; toque; gloves)
- team size: 4 - 12 members
- if you are able and willing to drive, please post a comment
- please consult with individual driver for car pool gas money