March 29, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
This trip is for members only. For terms and conditins, please refer to www.ecospirit.ca
We will gather at the church's parking lot and drive to trailhead. There is a chance that we may have to hike/snowshoe 2 km from Squamish Hwy to trailhead and 2 km back since the service road may not be plowed.
- distance: 18 km (round trip) + potentially 4 km to/from trailhead
- high point: 1450 m.
- elevation gain: 810 m.
- time needed: 8+ hours
- level: intermediate
Equip yourself the usual way for outdoor activities
- clothing (shell, core jacket; toque and gloves)
- hiking/winterboots; gaitors; snowshoes; microspikes (if you have them)
- trekking poles (if you are used to using them)
- headlamp/flashlight (tall trees means darkness earlier than in the city)
- food and water
- sun protection (sunglasses, sun block)
- please consult with individual drivers about car pool gas money
- estimate team size: 4 - 5 members
- this is a whole day event