Apr 27, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
For terms and conditions, pleasre refer to www.ecospirit.ca
This trip is for members only.
We will gather at the parking lot and work out car pool logistics. Extra vehicles will be parked at the side street. The group will drive to Buntzen Lake parking lot. We will hike the Diez Vistas trail (clockwise direction).
- distance: 15 km (round trip)
- high point: 560 M.
- elevation gain: 440 m.
- net hiking time: 5 hrs
- rating:moderate (not for beginners)
- pace: fast
- jacket (core and shell); toque; gloves; hat
- footwear: hiking boots; gaiters
- food and water
- trekking poles (if you are used to using them)
- garbage bag to keep belongings dry inside backpack
- estimate team size: 4 - 12 members (pending on available cars)
- please consult with individual drivers about car pool gas money
- if you are willing to drive, please post a comment
- we will have lunch at the north beach picnic area