Jun 30, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
For terms and conditions please refer to www.ecospirit.ca
This trip is for members only.
Will gather at the parking lot and work out car pool logistics. Extra vehicles will be parked at the side streets.
- round trip distance: 14 km
- elevation gain: minimal
- high point: 915 m.
- net hiking time: 4 hours
- rating: easy
- pace: fast (no running)
- hiking boot/shoes
- shell jacket; core jacket
- sun protection: sun block, sun hat, sun glasses
- bug protection: bug spray, head net, after bite (they are out there now)
- food and water
- estimate team size: 4 -5 (unless additional vehicle(s) are available)
- high clearance vehicle (2 wheel drive such as a pick up truck or small SUV is suggested; I don't want you to damage your drive train; the 7 km road from Squamish Hwy to parking lot is quite rough)
- If you are able to drive and willing to take passengers, please post a comment
- consult with individual driver(s) about car pool gas money
- if you are interested to do some fishing at the first campsite, bring fishing gear and non-tidal fishing license (some success was observed with small spoons while casting)