Jul 26, 2014 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
This trip is for members only (no guest).
We will gather at the church's parking lot and work out car pool logistics. Extra vehicles will be parked at the side streets. The team will drive to Britannia Mine Museum.
Britannia Mine Museum
We will aim for the first guided tour of the day (meet guide at 1015 hrs) This part should take 45 mins. We will then spend additional time on our own, looking around, taking pictures, etc.
Sea to Summit hike
We will hike this trail from Squamish Hwy level to the new gondola station via the Sea to Summit Trail. It will take a few hours. We will then spend some time up there (viewing platform, suspension bridge, etc). We will then take the gondola down.
Murrin Provincial Park (Browning Lake) fishing
• We will stop by this lake on our way back for 30 min. at the most
• I want to test the water for fishing
• If you are not fishing, then have a photo session or a walk around the lake
• museum (camera)
• hike (usual stuff - I expect you to be an experienced hiker; steep climb)
• bring fishing license and gear if you are fishing
• I will limit team size to be 4 - 5 members
• Consult with driver about car pool gas money
• mine tour: $25 + tax
• gondola down ride: $9.95 + tax