addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
grace
user 66221262
Jinja, UG
Post #: 1
Anyone from Uganda doing the PH207X course?
A former member
I am from Uganda, based in Hoima but I come from Fort Portal.
Morris K T.
Arusha, TZ
Post #: 3
I am from Uganda too....currently living in Arusha Tanzania.
A former member
Am Alice and work at Nsambya can we have a meet up? Am behind as i have been trying to locate peole doing the course in Uganda.
grace
user 66221262
Jinja, UG
Post #: 2
Yeah arranging a meet up would be great. lets first try get quorum.... more people in uganda doing the course. the more the numbers the better
A former member
this is great idea. count me in
Morris K T.
Arusha, TZ
Post #: 4
Can I please get your facebook or Skype contacts? As you realize, these are the fastest means we can interact and maybe later we could use G+ hangouts.
My Skype name is tayebwamorris. Email is morlyf@yahoo.com
Facebook Morris K Tayebwa
A former member
Post #: 3
Are we going to arrange for a meet up i mean any one interested and currently in Uganda?