addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

edX Global Community Message Board › Longwood Medical Area (LMA) Study Sessions

Longwood Medical Area (LMA) Study Sessions

Maynard S. C.
MaynardClark
Boston, MA
Post #: 331
I'm in LMA and would be happy to study with others in this PH207x course as long as the study time is productive for both of us.
Donna C.
user 65123132
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 2
Hi Maynard,
I live south of Boston and could meet somewhere to study if needed. There is also someone that works at one of the Boston Hospitals - not sure which. You can email me at d2el@comcast.net and I will get the 3 of us together on e-mail.

Donna
Jane N.
user 8646631
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
I work in Brookline on weekdays 7:30 - 3:30pm and am but a bike ride away on weekends. I'd love to meet up regularly in the LMA for productive study group time.

-Jane
Donna C.
user 65123132
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 3
Hi Jane. maybe we can find a saturday or sunday that would work for a group of us?

Donna
PJ
user 66327382
Cambridge, MA
Hello everyone,

I am also from Boston and would like an opportunity to join your group study session if possible.
A former member
Hi all,
I work in LMA as well and am also interested in productive study sessions!!
A former member
Hi,

I'm living in the suburbs at the moment but would be happy to come into Boston for a study group starting Nov. 4th (I'll be doing some traveling up until then).

FYI there's now an edX Boston meetup group: http://www.meetup.com...­

Jen