Want to meet 5,000+ schools & students this summer?
- Want to meet Intel, Mind Candy (Moshi Monsters), O2 Think Big, Toshiba, Codecademy, Kano, British Computer Society - and many other world-leading tech and education companies?
- Want to hear leading technology speakers: Brent Hoberman (Lastminute.com) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy / Moshi Monsters)?
- Want to meet ICT Educators keen to explore new education technology and in interested in raising their own ICT CPD and exploring the new curriculum change?
- Want to meet students keen to learn new digital skills and explore new digital, media and creative career paths?
If so, you are invited to Digital Summer Trip - at no charge!
- This 3rd-4th-5th July at Hackney Community College, in Tech City (Hoxton).
WANT TO EXHIBIT - FOR FREE?
For the second year, the Edmix team are hosting a huge end of year digital education festival, and we’re offering TEN FREE exhibition stand spaces - to ten lucky edtech companies - to exhibit in the edtech pavilion (marquee)!
(Also offering you a free online event profile, and free tickets for your community!).
All you have to do is the reply to this email, expressing your interest in exhibiting - and we’ll come straight back to you. This is a first come first served opportunity.
Please take a look at the event page and fantastic companies:
WANT FREE TICKETS?
For those of you that don’t wish to exhibit, but want to come down, we’re offering the Edmix community 500 free tickets!
To claim your free tickets (up to 60 per booking - if you are a school), please go to the event booking page and enter the free code: DST14
If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you.