The education landscape is going to dramatically change with the introduction of the new EBacc, but what does this mean for educators, entrepreneurs and the future of learning with technology?
TechHeads has invited some of England's leading education professionals to join a panel discussion and explore the exciting opportunities and challenges of Ebacc developments.
1. Tony Parkin - Educational Technologist and Disruptive Nostalist. Ex-Head of ICT Development at Specialist Schools Academies Trust
2. EdExcel - Confirmed [Speaker TBC]
3. Neil McLean - Head of Futurelab Research Centre at NFER
4. Sue Street - Sue is a NAACE Fellow, and national leader of ICT including being an ICT Mark assessor and teacher of ICT
5. Chris Johnston - Principal Moderator ICT GCSE ('Creative Use of ICT' Unit), Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations
6. Bill Mitchell - Director British Computer Society, Academy of Computing
Open Q&A Session
After the panel session, we will open the discussion to the floor: to your questions, and collectively to reflect on opportunities in this space, from a learning and technology angle.
If you have a question for the panel, please email us directly and we'll aim to ensure the panel do their best to address it.
A networking session will run at the end of the event, where you'll get a chance to meet the speakers, other tech start-ups and discuss your own ideas and innovations. (BCS & TechHeads will be providing teas/coffees soft drinks/wines).
Looking forward to meeting you,
Ed & the TechHeads team.